Sunday, August 19, 2012

Winter is almost over!!

Hello everyone! Thought I'd better fill you all in on the goings on of the past few months. 

It has been raining for months here in the sunny North Shore of Auckland and our yard has turned into a real live mud pit.. aside from that things are great!

 I have been working on a few big projects which we hope to have finished sometime around the new year (progress shots below somewhere)  I have also been doing a lot of interviews for tattoo magazines from all over the world, so keep an eye out for them in your local magazine shops over the next thew months!:)

Make sure you make it along to the NZ Tattoo And Art Festival in New Plymouth this November, there are going to be tons of great artist from NZ and all across the world. Come past the Blue Lotus booth and say hi! 


 Also my wife and I will be attending the Hamme Tattoo Convention in Belgium, April 2013 so if you are in Europe and would like to make an appointment please send a brief email to mattjordatattoo@gmail.com!

  Again sorry for the vast gaps between my Blog updates but we can put that down to the fact that I am a full on spazz... 
If you want more regular updates of my work you can subscribe to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/matt.jordan.10 or http://www.facebook.com/mattjordantattoosalternatively you can follow me on instagram, username @mattjordantattoo

P.S here are some tattoos I have done lately!












Joshua Carlton and I will be doing a collaborative piece at the up coming NZ Tattoo And Art Festival! Come see for yourselves!!

for sale! email me @ mattjordantattoo@gmail.com






















Thanks for taking the time to check out my work!

3 comments:

  1. I love your work and wish u lived closer

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're new to tattooing, you may not yet know the difference between coil and rotary tattoo machines. Since they're two totally different

    ReplyDelete