Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My guest spot at Epic Ink in Christchurch.

So the family and I headed down to Christchurch a few weeks ago to catch up on all my ongoing work and to see our friends and family. 
I had an awesome time hanging out with the crew at Epic Ink. It was really great to work with Mike Slade from Ink Grave again, Jase and Tina Parkinson, the owners were very hospitable and lovely people, really made me feel welcome there and Frankie Mackie is a really promising up and comer in the tattoo industry of New Zealand.  
Best part was I got to tattoo some of my favourite customers while i was there, resulting in some really cool pieces, here are a few photos.
Frankenstein on my good mate Kahn's leg. 
 This is the second session on Joel's "tiger vs dragon" sleeve.
 Dude welding on Chris's inner bicep.
 Pulp Fiction piece on Shane's leg.
 Me tattooing Joel, he sat for 7 hours.. legend.
Close-up of Joel's hand so far.

All in all an awesome week, big thank you to Jase, Tina, Mike and Frankie at Epic Ink for having me, you guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment